School Board Meeting and Public Hearing --- Indian Education Programs and Budgets, Technology Policy, and World’s Best Work Force Plan
Waubun-Ogema-White Earth Schools
There will be a public hearing regarding the proposals for the
2020-2021 American Indian Education Program and Budgets,
Technology Policy, and World’s Best Work Force Plan
The Public Hearing will take place at
5:00 p.m. at the Waubun Commons
via GOOGLE MEET
Public meeting link
The School Board Meeting will follow the Public Hearing.
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
The hearing will include the following:
- Presentation of Annual Needs Assessment and Indian Policies and Procedures.
- Overview of the Title I, II, & VI, Johnson O’Malley, American Indian Education Aid and Impact Aid.
- Seek comments and recommendations regarding the programs.
- Technology Policy/ Internet Acceptable Use and Safety review, feedback, and approval
- World’s Best Workforce Plan review, feedback, and approval
PARENTS/GUARDIANS AND TEACHERS OF AMERICAN INDIAN STUDENTS ATTENDING
WAUBUN-OGEMA-WHITE EARTH SCHOOL DISTRICT #435 ARE URGED TO ATTEND
PARENT/GUARDIAN AND TEACHER FEEDBACK ARE WELCOME ON ALL AGENDA ITEMS. PLEASE SHARE FEEDBACK PRIOR TO THE MEEING IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND
Lisa Weber, Superintendent firstname.lastname@example.org 218-473-6171
Patti Degroat, Indian Education Coordinator email@example.com 218-473-6173